Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloPortalIščiLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava
♥️

Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN)

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Rihanna*

Rihanna*

Število prispevkov : 369

Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN)   Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) EmptyNed Maj 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Vsa izdelana naročila ;)

Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna*

Rihanna*

Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN)   Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) EmptyNed Maj 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Mrs.Salvatore
Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) Jx9-damon1+Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) Rmk-damon

ni nevem kaj no... komentiri ;D
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna*

Rihanna*

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN)   Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) EmptyPet Jun 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Demi Lovato
Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) 9sf-demi-l+Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) 9oy-demi-l

hope you like it :)

komentirii :))
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna*

Rihanna*

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN)   Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) EmptyPet Jul 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Anja Rubik

Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) 9mi-anja--+Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) Spq-anja-r

upam da ti je ušeč:))
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna*

Rihanna*

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN)   Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) EmptySob Jul 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Mrs.Salvatore
Nobenih drugih novih slik od Jacoba in Belle nism našla :/

Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) Bl3-jacobb+Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) 3y4-jacobb

useeno upam da ti je ušeč:))
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna*

Rihanna*

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN)   Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) EmptyNed Jul 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Selena Gomez

Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) Idd-selena+Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) 2tu-selena

hope you like it :)))
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna*

Rihanna*

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN)   Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) EmptyTor Jul 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Selena Gomez

oprosti za tako zamudo red face

Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) J94-debby
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN)   Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN) Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice...(IN)
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
 :: Art by: Rihanna-
Pojdi na: