Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloPortalIščiLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava
♥️

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA)

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Rihanna*

Rihanna*

Število prispevkov : 369

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA)   Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) EmptyNed Maj 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Vse kar NE smete ponosit ;)
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna*

Rihanna*

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA)   Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) EmptyNed Maj 16, 2010 5:12 pm

PO NAROČILU NA ENMU FORUMU...

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Demi1+Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Demi

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Jennifer

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Selena

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMO ZA MENE! ;)

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) N2r-rated-+Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Lik-rated-
comentss? ;)
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Rihanna*

Rihanna*

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA)   Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) EmptyPet Jul 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Za mene...
Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Vo-rihann + Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) 8ef-rihann

comments?
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA)   Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA) Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Dont understand it, Blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly, trying to tell me lies, and I just don't know why...(PRIMERI DELA)
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1