Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloPortalIščiLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava
♥️

But the kind of truth I'm most thankful for? The kind you never see coming, that falls right into your lap. XOXO, Gossip Girl.

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

Število prispevkov : 1688

But the kind of truth I'm most thankful for? The kind you never see coming, that falls right into your lap. XOXO, Gossip Girl. Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: But the kind of truth I'm most thankful for? The kind you never see coming, that falls right into your lap. XOXO, Gossip Girl.   But the kind of truth I'm most thankful for? The kind you never see coming, that falls right into your lap. XOXO, Gossip Girl. EmptyČet Feb 11, 2010 6:04 pm

;Darila
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

Število prispevkov : 1688

But the kind of truth I'm most thankful for? The kind you never see coming, that falls right into your lap. XOXO, Gossip Girl. Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: But the kind of truth I'm most thankful for? The kind you never see coming, that falls right into your lap. XOXO, Gossip Girl.   But the kind of truth I'm most thankful for? The kind you never see coming, that falls right into your lap. XOXO, Gossip Girl. EmptyČet Feb 11, 2010 6:06 pm

For ma'Doutzen.
Hotla sm ti dt nekej za tvoj B-day & ja...Tole bo zapoznelo darilce <3
Hope you'll like it <3

But the kind of truth I'm most thankful for? The kind you never see coming, that falls right into your lap. XOXO, Gossip Girl. Majb

But the kind of truth I'm most thankful for? The kind you never see coming, that falls right into your lap. XOXO, Gossip Girl. Majbe
Nazaj na vrh Go down

But the kind of truth I'm most thankful for? The kind you never see coming, that falls right into your lap. XOXO, Gossip Girl.
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
 :: Art by: BubbleGum.^^-
Pojdi na: