Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloPortalIščiLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava
♥️

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

Število prispevkov : 1688

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptyNed Jan 24, 2010 4:03 pm

;donacije
Če želite kej ponosit(kar se bo pomoje zlo redko zgodil ker sm lih odns šele 1. izdelek v PS nrdila) rolll
me najprej uprašite,... smile heart

;xoxo

Nazadnje urejal/a BubbleGum.^^ Tor Jan 26, 2010 10:10 pm; skupaj popravljeno 1 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptyNed Jan 24, 2010 4:06 pm

;kristen (1 banner)

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Kriis
A sm mogla uničit najlepšo osebo & najlepšo slikco?! luzer

Komentarji vseen zaželjeni... red face
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptySre Jan 27, 2010 12:14 am

7.^^

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Ewoi And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Love-11
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Young And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Friendaa
Spoiler:
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptySre Jan 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Bedno igranje s coloringi broken heart Drgač pa usi na isti način B&W ,obarvana samo umbrella :P
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Trrtg
Spoiler:
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptySre Jan 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Zdej k sm dobla PS čiiist naudušena in kr skos neki delam :P Coloring je še kr no... hmmm Drgač pa vse iz iste fotke,...
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Jump1
Spoiler:
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptySre Jan 27, 2010 10:35 pm

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Child-angelAnd Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Stsl-01-summer0905
Spoiler:
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptyČet Jan 28, 2010 6:30 pm

;3je bannerji,ubistvu spoznavanje PSja in probavanje efektou & coloringou.
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Lolipop6
Spoiler:
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptySre Feb 03, 2010 4:35 pm

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Freak-bitch
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Freak-bitch-baby
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Freaaaak

Koments?
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptyČet Feb 04, 2010 11:35 pm

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Pink2And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Pink3
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptyPet Feb 12, 2010 8:02 pm

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Untitled-1 :(
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptyPet Feb 12, 2010 10:38 pm

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Gag2

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Gag3

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Gaga
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Gag4
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptyNed Feb 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Picspam :)
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Kstewie
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptyPon Feb 15, 2010 10:20 pm

celebrity heels edition x)
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Hot-pink-shoesAnd Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Meganfox1And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] BlakeAnd Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Untitled-3
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] R
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Dakota And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Ikonca And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Ikoncaj
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptyPon Feb 15, 2010 10:21 pm

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Bybubbe
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptyPon Feb 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Love is in the air ,rapaparapapa,Love is in the air...<3
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Love
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Love2
In ja,zelo zelozelozelozelozelozelozelo bi bla vesela komentarjev za to in za zadnje tri poste <3
Nazaj na vrh Go down
BubbleGum.^^

BubbleGum.^^

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] EmptyPet Feb 26, 2010 9:57 pm

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Izziv3
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Izziv5
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Izziv2
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Ozziv4
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Izziv6
And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Izziv1
Od izziva na ATju...0 glasov xP
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]   And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D] Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

And Serena and Blair? They do best things better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye, it's just allergies.[D]
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1